About Sarah Bennett
Thank you for taking the time to consider me as your strengths coach. I’d love the opportunity to work with you.
Coaching means that I support you in becoming the best you can be. It’s important to me that you feel comfortable when we speak, so I’m happy to take the time for an informal initial conversation. Feel free to call me at 01488 644608 or use the contact form.
I have coached hundreds of leaders, managers, individuals and teams in the UK and internationally to help them increase their personal and professional success.
I specialise in Strengths Performance Coaching. Using the Clifton StrengthsFinder® personality and talent assessment, I help people discover and explore their natural talents. I help them develop their talents into strengths to create lasting improvements in performance and outcomes.
I started working in people management in 1987, then followed my passion for enabling people’s growth into training and managed a team of trainers. Combining my skills in management, development and selection and my knowledge of talent and strengths resulted in the creation of a specialist role in talent management. This was centred on creating a strengths-based organisation achieving success by developing and maximising the talents of their employees, managers and leaders.
I have developed and delivered many team strengths workshops in the UK and internationally which enable teams to improve their teamwork and performance by understanding and playing to their individual strengths.
I have also designed, developed and delivered extensive experiential training programmes for managers, HR professionals and leaders to enable them to use their people’s talents and strengths to maximise their team’s results.
My Own Strengths Profile
The Gallup Clifton SttrengthFinder® has identified my key areas of strength. The top 5 are…
- Input I have a craving to know more and like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
- Relator I enjoy close relationships with others and find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.
- Responsibility I take psychological ownership of what I say I will do and am committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty.
- Achiever I have a great deal of stamina and work hard and take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
- Command I have presence and can take control of a situation and make decisions.